The Office will re-open Thursday 17th August at 9am
|25/07/2017||Thursday 27th July, 2017 at 8pm|
Paroisse de Ste. Marie
Notice is hereby given that an Assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St Mary will be held at St Mary's Parish Hall on Thursday 27 July, 2017 at 8.00pm to conduct the following business:
- Receive and if approved, adopt the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on 20 June, 2017
- Receive and if approved, adopt the accounts of the Connétable for the financial year ended the 30th April 2017, the said accounts having been previously examined and approved by the Committee appointed for the purpose.
- Vote a sum of money required for the upkeep of the byroads for the year ending 30th April 2018.
- Take into consideration the estimates of the presumed requirements for the financial year 2017-2018 and tax the Parochial Rate accordingly.
- Elect a Committee to examine the Connétable's accounts for the year 2017-2018.
- To receive a report on the Activities of the St Mary Youth Club.
- To receive the accounts for the St Mary Youth and Community Centre for the period to 30 April 2017 and to ratify the appointment of Officers elected at the Committee AGM
Juliette Gallichan 20 July 2017
|25/07/2017||As Part of Celebrate St Mary|
Have a flair for baking? Love baking and always complimented on your cakes and bakes? Come and enter The Great St Mary Bake Off. As part of Celebrate St Mary 2017, the bakeoff will take place on 20th August and will be judged by St Mary's very own Mary Berry and Zelia Le Miere of Zelia Designer Cakes. Children and adult classes - Cakes, scones, novelty cakes and more. For More Information and to collect your entrance form, please call into the parish hall. Good Luck!!