PAROISSE DE ST. MARTIN
An Assembly of Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Martin will be held in the Public Hall, at 7.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st May 2017 to:-
1) Receive and if deemed advisable, approve the minutes of the Parish Assembly held on the 18th May 2017.
2) Further to the recent information leaflet distribution, online survey and drop-in sessions held at the Public Hall between 11th and 16th May, the Former School Supervisory Committee and their professional advisors will present the preferred option for progressing the development of the former St Martin school buildings.
3) Consider and if deemed appropriate, to authorise the above Committee and its professional advisors to progress with the development and letting of the former school; including planning applications, tenancy and finance negotiations, and the resulting contract leases and agreements with interested parties.
4) To authorise the Connétable and Procureurs to attend before the Royal Court to pass in due form of law any contract lease arrangements pertaining to tenancy agreements which meet the criteria agreed by the Assembly in Item 3.
5) To authorise the Connétable and Procureurs to enter into such finance agreements which may be required to develop the former school in accordance with the decision of the Assembly in Item 3.
Public Hall, St. Martin Michel Le Troquer
24th May 2017 Connétable
Copies of the previous minutes will be available from the Public Hall, during office hours, from the 26th May 2017.