Are you 18 years or over by the 14th August 2008, have been resident in Jersey for the last three years, lived in Grouville for the last six months and would like to represent Grouville in the forthcoming Miss Battle of Flowers Competition?
Then please enter the
Miss Grouville Competition
First prize will be £200
Second prize £75
Plus other consolation prizes
The competition will be held at The Royal Jersey Golf Club
on Saturday the 3rd May 2008, 7.00 for 7.30
Tickets are £24.00 and can be obtained from Kay Viney on 07797751849
DINNER- DISCO- RAFFLE-COMPETITION
Please contact Gill Labey on 07797723982 or Grouville Parish Hall for entry forms.
An Ecclesiastical Assembly of the Principals, Officers and Electors of the Parish of Grouville will be held at Grouville Parish Hall on Wednesday 14th May 2008 at 7.30pm for the following business:
1) Adopt the Minutes of the Ecclesiastical Assembly held on the 10th May 2007.
2) To receive, and if approved, adopt the Church Wardens’ accounts for the financial year 2007/2008.
3) Elect Church Officers for the year 2008/2009.
4) Elect a Committee to examine the Church Wardens’ accounts for the years 2008/2009.
5) To consider the proposal for a sundial on the south-west corner of the parish church and to decide thereon.
6) To consider the plans for an extension incorporating a meeting room and toilets on the north side of the parish church and to decide thereon.
7) Subject to 5. and 6. above, authorise the Rector and Churchwardens to make an application to the Ecclesiastical Court for faculties to carry out the envisaged work.
A meeting of the members on the Church Electoral Roll will be held immediately after the above business
Reverend M. Lange-Smith
8th May 2008