PAROISSE DE GROUVILLE
An assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish will be held in the Parish Hall on Thursday the 3rd July 2008 at 8.00pm to conduct the following business:-
1) Receive and if deemed advisable approve the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on the 4th June 2008.
2) Receive and if deemed advisable adopt the audited accounts of the Connétable for the financial year ended 30th April 2008. The said accounts having been examined and unanimously approved by the Committee named for that purpose.
3) To place at the disposal of the Roads Committee the amount required for the upkeep and maintenance of the byroads during the financial year 2008/2009.
4) Approve the estimates of the funds required by the Parish for the financial year ending the 30th April 2009.
5) Approve a rate of an amount that will produce for the Parish, income that is at least sufficient to satisfy the requirements as set out in the approved estimates.
6) Name a Comité to examine the accounts of the Connétable for the year ending 30th April 2009.
7) Appoint auditors to prepare the Connétables accounts for the Parish for the year ending 30th April 2009.
8) Approve, and if deemed advisable, make a donation to the Association of Jersey Charities funded from the General Accumulative Account.
9) To authorise the Connétable to research the cost and the practicalities of a household kerbside recycling scheme in order that a Parish Assembly can be convened at a later date to discuss the matter in full.
Please note- copies of the accounts will be available at the Parish Hall from the 26th June 2008.
26th June 2008
I, the undersigned, hereby certify that the above notice has been posted in the official Church Box in conformity with the law and custom.
3rd July 2008