Paroisse de Grouville
An assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish will be held in the Parish Hall on Wednesday the 28th November 2007 at 8.00pm to conduct the following business:-
1) To receive and if deemed advisable approve the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on the 29th August 2007
To take into consideration the application of the undermentioned who desire to be recommended to the Licensing Assembly for the Grant of a Licence for the year 2008, this by virtue of the Licensing (Jersey) Law, 1974 as amended.
Name: Fauvic Nurseries Limited
Address: Stanley’s Cafe and Juice Bar, Holmegrown, Fauvic Nurseries, Fauvic, Grouville, JE3 9SH.
Categories: Third Category Restaurant Licence
Secretary: Mrs Janet Payn
Name: Old Bank House Hotel
Address: Old Bank House Hotel,Gorey Village Main Road, Grouville, JE3 9FX.
Categories: Second Category Residential Licence
Third Category Restaurant Licence
Secretary: Riviera Nominees Ltd
3) To Elect a Vingtenier for the Vingtaine of De La Rocque to complete the Term of Office of Dave Ryan.
4) To Elect a Vingtenier for the Vingtaine of De La Rue, to complete the term of Office of Nigel Baker.
5) To Elect an Officier du Connetable for the Vingtaine of de Longueville
6) Rates (Jersey) Law 2005 Article 32(1)
To Elect two members of the Assessment Committee, the Terms of Office of Messrs
Alan Morley Farnham and Colin Stuart Smith being due to expire.
Connétable 24 November 2007