1. Opening Prayers.
2. To read the Convening Notice.
3. To receive apologies.
4. To receive and approve the Minutes of the Ecclesiastical Assembly held on 26 May 2016.
5. To consider any matters arising.
6. To receive and approve the Churchwardens' Accounts for the year 2016/2017, the said Accounts having been audited by a Professional Accountant.
7. To receive the Reports and Recommendations of the Rector and Churchwardens.
1. To elect Church Officers for the year 2017/2018.
2. To consider the re-ordering of the Church by removing the pews in the North Aisle and Chapel de St. Jean and the installation of a servery.
3. To consider the installation of a new lighting system in the Church.
4. To consider the installation of a toilet in the Armoury for disabled people.
5. In the event of items 9, 10, and 11 being accepted, to authorise the Rector and Churchwardens to apply to the Ecclesiastical Court for a faculty to undertake the necessary work.
6. To consider entering into a lease with the States in respect of St. Saviour's School Playing Field.
7. To name a Professional Accountant to audit the Churchwardens' Accounts for the financial year 2017 / 2018.