|19/11/2015||Vouchers will be available to all Parishioners aged 70 years or over on or before 31 December 2015.|
- David Kirch Charitable Trust vouchers are available to all local residents aged 70 years or over on or before 31 December 2015 (i.e. d.o.b. 31 December 1945 or earlier).
- Each person must bring PROOF OF RESIDENCE IN THE PARISH (e.g. bank statement, utility bill etc) AND PROOF OF AGE (e.g. passport, driving licence etc) to be able to claim the vouchers.
- Vouchers must be collected from your Parish Hall between Monday 30 November and Friday 11 December 2015 only Opening Hours:
09:15 - 12:15 and 1:30 - 4pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
09:15 -12:15 Weds.
- Claimants are asked to sign for vouchers received and to sign a Data Protection declaration. Only one receipt/declaration is to be signed as this will be valid for both sets of vouchers.
- Vouchers may ONLY be redeemed at Co-operative stores and must be used by Sunday 31 January 2016.