The David Kirch Charitable Trust are once again offering to those in need and aged over 70 years old, vouchers to the value of £110.00. In addition recipients will also be given vouchers from CI Co-op.
- David Kirch Charitable Trust vouchers are available to all local residents aged 70 years or over on or before 31 December 2015 (i.e. d.o.b. 31 December 1945 or earlier).
- Each person must bring PROOF OF RESIDENCE IN THE PARISH (e.g. bank statement, utility bill etc) AND PROOF OF AGE (e.g. passport, driving licence etc) to be able to claim the vouchers.
- Vouchers must be collected from your Parish Hall between Monday 30 November and Friday 11 December 2015 only (insert your opening hours).
- Claimants are asked to sign for vouchers received and to sign a Data Protection declaration. Only one receipt/declaration is to be signed as this will be valid for both sets of vouchers.
- Vouchers may ONLY be redeemed at Co-operative stores and must be used by Sunday 31 January 2016.
Sir David Kirch requests that these vouchers are only obtained by those persons who require them and that they are not passed on to Charities or others.
The vouchers will be distributed from the Parish Hall between the following dates and times ONLY:
Monday 30 November until Friday 11 December (weekdays only) between the hours of 10.00am and 4.00pm